Do I Have a Sleep Disorder?
If you answer "yes" to any of the questions, especially when related to unsatisfactory sleep, it may be an indication of a potential sleep disorder. Do you snore?
- Have you been told that you stop breathing during your sleep?
- Do you have difficulty falling asleep and/or staying asleep?
- Do you find it difficult to stay alert and awake during waking hours?
- Do you experience a tingling or crawling feeling or nervousness in your legs when trying to sleep?
- Do you have nighttime heartburn, pain, or discomfort?
- Is your sleep affected by your sleep environment or the sleep difficulties of a bed partner?
- Have you been told that you are more irritable recently?
- How would you rate your sleep: Poor, Fair or Good?