At KentuckyOne Health, our business is to help your business create a healthier workforce. Our Employer Solutions programs are customized to your businesses specific needs and offer access to a wide range of preventive treatment and wellness services beyond traditional worker’s compensation models. We focus on injury management, prevention and wellness, resulting in fewer lost work days, decreased worker’s compensation claims and a healthier, safer workforce. In partnership with KentuckyOne Health Partners care management services, utilizing our statewide network and years of occupational health experience, we are uniquely positioned to improve the health of Kentucky’s workforce through partnerships with employers.
KentuckyOne Health provides occupational health services to more than 2,500 local and regional businesses including:
- Individually customized wellness programs tailored to fit your needs;
- Access to KentuckyOne Health network of services, Primary Care Physicians and specialists, including Anywhere Care for urgent health needs;
- Physicians with over 35 years of experience in Occupational Health and Wellness;
- On-site and near site services, including primary care, rehab, pharmacy and wellness screenings;
- Education and wellness presentations on health topics;
- Chronic disease management and counseling, including Diabetes & Nutrition Care group education;
- Management analytics and individual health reporting;
- Workers’ compensation treatment;
- Drug and alcohol screenings;
- Department of Transportation exams;
- Annual, Firefighter, Pre-placement and Fitness for duty exams;
- Health Safety and Wellness advisory services.
For more information, contact us at 844.573.8942.