Emergency Care Services
If you're experiencing a medical emergency, call 9-1-1 immediately or get to your nearest emergency room.
Our Emergency Room:
9700 Stonestreeet Road
Louisville, KY 40245
Medical Center Jewish Southwest is one of the only emergency care facilities located in Southern Jefferson County. Board certified and board eligible emergency medicine physicians provide 24/7 expert care. Private rooms and trauma rooms are available and provide the utmost in comfort, privacy and confidentiality.
Around-the-Clock Emergency Services
- 24/7 coverage by board-certified or board-eligible emergency medicine providers
- Registered nurses with specialized training and certifications, including CEN (Certified Emergency Nurse), ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support), PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) and CPR
- Board certified Program of Excellence in Intelligent Medicine (PEIM)
- On-call specialists in cardiology, gastroenterology, neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, radiology and more to meet your needs
- Onsite lab and imaging services
- 24/7 mental health crisis counseling from Our Lady of the Peace
- Stabilization of critical care injuries and transfer to nearby trauma centers
- All-private treatment rooms to maximize your comfort
- Bedside electrocardiogram (EKG) for up-to-the-minute heart monitoring