Emergency Care Services
If you're experiencing a medical emergency, call 9-1-1 immediately or get to your nearest emergency room.
Our Emergency Room:
3920 Dutchmans Lane
Louisville, KY 40207
Medical Center Jewish East is an outpatient emergency care facility conveniently located right off the Watterson Expressway. Board certified and board eligible emergency medicine physicians provide 24/7 expert care. Private beds and a trauma room are available and provide the utmost in comfort, privacy and confidentiality.
Around-the-Clock Emergency Services
- 24/7 coverage by board-certified or board-eligible emergency medicine providers
- Registered nurses with specialized training and certifications, including CEN (Certified Emergency Nurse), ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support), PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) and CPR
- On-call specialists and surgeons to meet your needs
- Chest Pain Observation
- Onsite lab and imaging services, including state-of-the-art MRI, CT, PET/CT, nuclear cardiology, ultrasound and more for fast diagnosis
- 24/7 mental health crisis counseling from Our Lady of the Peace
- Stabilization of critical care injuries and transfer to nearby trauma centers
- All-private treatment rooms to maximize your comfort
- Bedside electrocardiogram (EKG) for up-to-the-minute heart monitoring