Community Fitness & Wellness Program
The Community Fitness and Wellness Program at Frazier Rehab Institute is a wheelchair accessible community gym with state of the art equipment and professional staff trained to provide specialized activity based exercise interventions to individuals with physical impairments.
Learn more about the Community Fitness and Wellness Program from our members:
- Complete the Application, including the medical release form
- Complete a gym tour and review the available intervention options
- Schedule your training sessions
Membership Packages and Interventions:
- Basic Gym Membership
- Guided Exercise
- Locomotor Training
- Functional Electrical Stimulation Cycling (arms and legs)
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation
- HUR Easy Access Circuit - includes 8 strength machines designed for users in manual wheelchairs
- Therastride Locomotor Training Treadmill
- Functional Electrical Stimulation Cycles
- Power Plate Pro 6
- Dual Cable Cross Strength Training Machines
- VitaGlide Pro
- NuStep Recumbent Stepper with bilateral leg stabilizers
- SCI Fit Upper Extremity Bike
- Easystand Standing Frame and Tilt Table
- Hi-lo mats, stability balls, kettle bells, etc.
For more information, call 502.582.7411.