Dedicated to providing quality, compassionate orthopedic care.
Our goals for your experience include:
- Involving you as an active member in planning your care in the hospital and at home
- Helping you to understanding events that will occur during your stay
- Controlling your postsurgery pain
- Teaching you how to get around and other skills that you will need to care for yourself at home
- Assisting you in a speedy and uneventful recovery
- Physicians on the medical staff treat pain, injuries and disorders related to joints, bones, muscles and tendons, including sprains and strains, fractures, tears, inflammations, degenerative diseases such as osteoporosis and arthritis, age-related deterioration, tumors and more.
Contact us at 606.330.6000