Hand & Microsurgery
Everything you need to care for the hands, arms and shoulders — all on one campus. Open 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week, the Jewish Hospital Hand Care Center provides a state-of-the-art, unique facility, specially designed and equipped to treat hand injuries and diseases from minor to major problems — elective surgery to emergency care.
One convenient location:
- Prompt, efficient care, provided in the downtown Jewish Hospital Emergency Department’s Hand Care Emergency Services
- Dedicated operating rooms
- Recovery area
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Bracing, prosthetics and orthotics
- Case management
- Return to work programs
Why A Hand Care Center?
- 25% of ER patients in the U.S. are hand injuries
- The upper extremity is the most injured part of the body
- All services in one convenient location
- Allows us to provide better care and service to our patients
- Expertise and experience
- International reputation and world class expertise of Kleinert, Kutz and Associates
The Jewish Hospital Hand Care Center is also site of the world's first successful hand transplant. For more information about the Hand Transplant Program, in conjunction with Kleinert Kutz and Associates and the University of Louisville, click here.
To learn more about the Jewish Hospital Hand Care Center, or for hand care emergencies, please call 502.540.3727.