Saint Joseph Joint Care Center
Saint Joseph Joint Care has developed a comprehensive planned course of treatment. We believe that you play a key role in ensuring a successful recovery. Our goal is to involve you in your treatment through each step of the program.
Our center offers advanced methods of joint replacement and also features:
- World class physicians trained at the nation's leading centers
- An atmosphere of wellness that contributes to faster healing-and means you'll be treated more as a guest than a patient
- A nurse who coordinates every aspect of your care and is available to answer even your simplest questions
- Physical and Occupational Therapists
- Advanced methods of pain control
Annually, over 400,000 people undergo total joint replacement surgery. Primary candidates are individuals with chronic joint pain from arthritis that interferes with daily activities, walking, exercise, leisure, recreation and work. The surgery aims to relieve pain, restore your independence and return you to work and other daily activities.
Please call 859.967.5128