Jewish Cancer Care provides patient-focused care to individuals facing a cancer diagnosis. Our program is accredited through the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer Accredited
Program. We are committed to providing our patients world-class cancer care by offering specialized treatment options for all types of cancer including breast, prostate, colorectal and gastrointestinal and lung cancers. Our goal is to provide our patients the most advanced cancer care available. Components of the comprehensive Jewish Cancer Care program include:
- Clinical services including radiation therapy, infusion services including chemotherapy, rehabilitative services and holistic medicine services
- Screening programs for cancer prevention and early detection
- Screening programs with a focus on colonoscopy, mammography and prostate screenings
- Partnerships/sponsorships to promote cancer education and awareness
- Partnerships/sponsorships to raise funds to support cancer research
- Participation in clinical trials to advance cancer research
For patient care, we partner with the patient, their family and physicians to access clinical trials and innovative research to ensure the best possible outcome. Dedicated Clinical Coordinators also help navigate patients through their difficult illness by offering assistance with scheduling, providing educational resources and making referrals to support services.
Supported by seven area hospital/outpatient care locations, the Jewish Cancer Care offers patients convenient diagnostic services as well as facilities focused on the treatment of cancer including infusion therapy and radiation therapy. Click here to learn more about cancer prevention and detection and here to learn about various cancer treatment options.
If you have questions about our cancer diagnostics, treatment options or services, call (502) 587-4108. We’re happy to assist you in answering your questions and navigation the process. Jewish Cancer Care also provides support group services to patients and their families suffering from cancer. Click here to learn more about our various cancer support groups.
Click here for a full comprehensive listing of our cancer services.