Frazier Rehab Institute
Known for world-class care in comprehensive acute rehab, Frazier Rehab Institute provides extensive therapy across a number of specialties for inpatient and outpatient rehab needs.
With over 50 years of rehab experience, Frazier is committed to the development of programs that combine traditional rehab with innovative therapeutic techniques.
Made up of inpatient and outpatient facilities across the region, Frazier incorporates a 135-bed hospital on the KentuckyOne Health Medical Campus, over twenty community-based outpatient rehab sites in Kentucky and southern Indiana, and Southern Indiana Rehab Hospital, a 60-bed inpatient hospital (owned in partnership with Floyd Memorial Hospital and Health Services and Clark Memorial Hospital).
Extensive specialty rehab programs, highly skilled therapists, state-of-the-art facilities and innovative therapeutic techniques have earned national recognition for Frazier Rehab Institute, making it one of the top rehab institutions in the region.
Frazier Rehab offers a multitude of speciality programs to meet the specialized rehab needs of patients.
Frazier's Unique Programs Include:
- Acute Care Rehab
- Adaptive Sports Program
- ALS Clinic
- Amputee Rehab Program
- Animal Assisted Therapy
- Aquatic Therapy
- Assistive Technology
- Brain Injury Program
- Community and Work Re-Entry
- Community Based Rehab
- Community Fitness and Wellness Facility
- Driver’s Education and Training Program
- Frazier Water Protocol
- Human Locomotion Research Center
- Movement Disorders/Parkinson Disease Program
- Neuropsychology/Psychology Services
- NeuroRecovery Network
- NeuroRehab Program
- Neuroscience Collaborative Center
- Pediatric Rehab Program including Sensory Integration
- Pulmonary Rehab Program
- Spinal Cord Medicine Program
- Sports Medicine Program
- STAR Program/Oncology Rehab Program
- Stroke Rehab Program
- Women's Health - Pelvic Floor Therapy