Frazier Rehab Institute
- Frazier Rehab Hosts Summer Fest and Annual Larosa Loop Fundraiser - Archived
(Louisville, Ky) -- Local families will enjoy some fun at Frazier Rehab Institute’s Summer Fest on Saturday, June 7, 2014. The day will begin with the Larosa Loop, an annual non-competitive run/walk/wheel fundraising event that supports Frazier Rehab’s pediatric care for children coping with disabling illnesses and injuries.
Other activities of the day include a vendor’s village with 34 companies showcasing their information and items, a cakewalk, carnival games, basket raffles and corn hole.
WHAT: Frazier Rehab Summer Fest and Larosa Loop
WHEN: Saturday, June 7, 2014
9 a.m. to noon
WHERE: Frazier Rehab Institute
220 Abraham Flexner Way
- Photos and video of Larosa Loop participants walking, rolling and running
- Photos and video of local families participating in Summer Fest activities including carnival games and more
- Interviews with attendees
- Interviews with Cathy Spalding, director of operations, Frazier Rehab Institute and Matt Williams, director, Jewish Hospital & St. Mary’s Foundation
The Larosa Loop honors the memory of Dr. Ethel Larosa-Klemens, a pediatric physical medicine and rehabilitation physician who passed away on October 26, 2006 after a 15-month battle with cancer.
About KentuckyOne Health
KentuckyOne Health was formed when two major Kentucky health care organizations came together in early 2012. KentuckyOne Health combines the Jewish and Catholic heritages of the two former systems – Jewish Hospital & St. Mary’s HealthCare and Saint Joseph Health System. In late 2012, the organization formed a partnership with the University of Louisville Hospital | James Graham Brown Cancer Center. The nonprofit system is committed to improving the health of Kentuckians by integrating medical research, education, technology and health care services wherever patients receive care. KentuckyOne Health has more than 200 locations including hospitals, physician groups, clinics, primary care centers, specialty institutes and home health agencies across the state of Kentucky and southern Indiana.